Your Face Is Defying Time, Coming To Life!
Our lips, eyes and around the eyes, our cheeks are the most remarkable but fastest tiring/aging areas on our face. We all desire a young, vivid and healthy look. For this reason, one of the most sought out applications in Aesthetic Dermatology are hyaluronic acid filler applications. With aesthetic filler application that’s being applied for many years to eliminate the thin lines on the face and gain volume to the face, hollows under the eyes, deep wrinkles on the face, hollow and saggy cheeks disappear, lip contours are rebuilt and natural shape of the face is brought back.
What’s Filler Application?
As we age and along with the effects of gravity and sun rays, there occurs a decrease in collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid amounts found in the connective tissue supporting the skin. This causes the skin to get thinner and lose its’ elasticity, firmness and moisture. Alongside this, the decrease in the subscutaneous fat tissue as we age, makes the volume loss in the face more distinct. Sections of the face reaching from the sides of the nose to cheeks flatten, under-eye hollows become apparent, lines between the nose and the lip corner deepen and overall face takes a weary expression. And at this point, filler materials step in which are injected into the skin, under the skin or on top of the bone and show compatibility with individual’s tissue. Especially with filler applications containing hyaluronic acid, this substance which’s in skin in time, is replaced. And this makes the lines and wrinkles occuring on the skin to be eliminated, the hollows to be rebuilt and gasin volume again. Thanks to this method, a more natural, healthier, younger and dynamic look is achieved without the need for an operation.
On Which Parts of the Body is Filler Applied?
- It’s used in brow lifting and reshaping of brows,
- In gaining volume to lips and bringing out lip contour,
- In eliminating marionette lines,
- In reshaping the jaw,
- In bringing out the jawline,
- In eliminating the troughs between the nose and lip corners and barcode lines around the lips,
- In bringing out cheeks and cheekbones,
- In curing under-eye hollows and dark circles with light filler,
- In eliminating thin lines and acne scars,
- In regaining the old volume to the face and providing lifting effect on the face.
- In addition, with hand and neck applications, a better look can be achieved on these areas that are mostly neglected.